[JPN] Underground Campaign UGCP – Ana●Holic! アナ●ホリ!
You first meet up with the Boss 親方He asks for your party members’ names. One recommendation is to choose names that fits with their job class. Here’s a suggested list of names that follows the Japanese nicknames they use on various forums.
- The Protagonist has all around average stats. His special skill is to blast rocks.
- The Bald Guy. compared to the other guys, his agility is low. but he can give a large amount of damage to enemies.
- The Conversationalist‘s speech skill allows him to raise his allies and lower the enemies stats. He has high intellect and agility.
- The Samurai‘s special skill gives damages all the enemies. His defense is low but his agility is higher than the others.
- The Medic‘s special skill is healing and recovery, and gives status effects to enemies (later on.)
- The Gunner, he uses attributes on his gun attacks. (He’s an elementalist)
- 石炭 Coal (in the above pic) sells for 100 Yen
- 水晶 Crystal sells for 300 Yen
- 褐色の爆薬: Brown Rock Explosives: Breaks brown rocks.
- 傷薬: 100¥ Potion : Heals 50 HP
- 消毒液 70¥: Disinfectant: Removes Poison status effect.
- ゴールデンバット 100¥: Golden Bat : Recovers (Silence)
- ハッカ油 100¥: Hakka Oil: Recovers Silence
- 高級傷薬: 500¥ High Grade Potion: Recover 300 HP
- 最高級傷薬 3000¥ Highest Grade Potion: Recovers ALL HP
- ブランデー 1500¥ Brandy: Recovers Incapacitation (Death)
- 命綱 300¥ Lifeline: Return to the Campsite
- 魔除けの鈴 500¥ Amulet: No encounters for 500 Steps
- ポージング : Posing: Go nude for 1 turn, receive 2x damage. Next turn deals a strong attack
- いしあたま Blockhead : Deals large Damage
- 応援 Aid: Raises attack power.
- Recommendation: Use this in combination with Bald Guy’s Blockhead move.
- 若竹 Wakatake Deals low damage to all enemies
- 酔仙 Suisen: Deals mid damage to all enemies.
- プロテイン Protein: Essential for healing!
- リドック Redock: Removes Poison!
- 火弾グリンブル丙式 Fire Ball: Fire Elemental Damage.
- 水撃ドラウプニル丙式 Water Hammer: Water Elemental Damage.
- 雷震ミョルニル丙式 Lightning Quake: Lightning Elemental Damage.
- Recommendation: Keep the Gunner in the party, he starts off sucky but in the end he becomes essential.
Okuri-inu (Escorting Wolf)Each demon appears to be related to Japanese folklore, like the Okuri-inu who follows you home. The demons themselves are pretty hard and you should generally try going after them after you completely clear a mountain.